Rayma Torresan Online Services – CJA Management Pty Ltd
Terms & Conditions
As at December 2023
- Introduction & Overview
- Rayma Torresan Online Services – CJA Management Pty Ltd ABN – 68 649 593 886 (The Company) was founded by Rayma Torresan.
- The Company runs the program “The Answers Are Within You” and “Attachment Focused Parenting” (the Programs) and all other programs or webinars provided.
- The Program is a psychoeducational tool, to assist the education of the public around the therapy process with a trauma informed approach.
- Application of Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- This document constitutes the Terms and Conditions of Purchase (Agreement) between The Company, the Program, and its clients (“Us”, “We”, or “Our”) and you (“the Client”, “the Participant”).
- The Company and the Client agree that successful participation in the Program requires that both Client and the Company fulfil their obligations.
- The Company agrees to:
- Communicate with client honestly and promptly;
- Facilitate the Program to the highest standard for the client, in a safe and ethical manner; and
- Respond in a timely manner to questions and feedback from the Client with respect to the Program, its contents, and operations.
The Client agrees:
- To communicate with the Company honestly and promptly;
- Engage in the Program to the fullest extent possible;
- Be open to the coaching and guidance of the facilitators of the Program in order to achieve the greatest benefit from the Program;
- That they understand the degree of success in the Program is dependent on their commitment and consistency;
- They are solely responsible for implementing any techniques or changes recommended by the Program and its facilitators;
- They understand every individual is different, and the Program and its facilitators cannot guarantee any particular result or outcome will be achieved through the client’s participation in the Program; and
- They enter into the Program at their own risk.
- The Program – Description & Structure
- The Program is on-demand and self-paced.
Access to additional resources including relevant digital and printed materials (pdf documents, websites, video and audio content).
- Relationship with The Company & The Program
- The Company is operated by Rayma Torresan, a qualified and accredited Counsellor.
- While Rayma Torresan is a qualified counsellor, the Program offered by the Company is not a psychology service.
- By consenting to participate in the Program, Participants acknowledge that they are participating in an educational and coaching program and are not receiving psychological services from Rayma Torresan or any other facilitator of the Program.
- Information is Not Legal Advice
- Information and content provided to participants throughout the course of the Program, provided by the Company and its facilitators, does not constitute legal advice, and is provided for information only.
- The content is not intended to be comprehensive and is not a substitute for legal advice, and should not be relied upon as such. You should seek independent legal advice or other professional advice in relation to any particular matters you or your organisation may have.
- Privacy & Disclosure of Personal Information
- As part of your participation in the Program, the Company needs to collect and record information from you.
- Technology Requirements
- The Program is provided online through our website. You are responsible for the costs associated with setting up the technology needed so you can access online content and participate in video conferencing workshops.
- To access the Program content, you will need access to a computer with video camera and speakers, and an internet connection, and a quiet private space.
- The privacy of any form of communication via the internet is potentially vulnerable and limited by the security of the technology used.
- The prices for the “programs” shall be as stated in the order. Pricing displayed on the website is in AUD (Australian Dollars)
- The Fee must be paid in advance of commencing the Program.
- Payment plans can be negotiated with the Company, only prior to commencement of the Program. If a payment plan is agreed to, the participant will be provided with a copy of the plan to sign before commencing the program.
Failure to meet payment obligations of the Fee will result in the suspension or termination of the Program and use of Program content.
- This section is subject to our overarching obligations under law, including pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law.
- Intellectual Property
- All materials provided to you as part of the facilitation of the Program are the property of the Company and may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced, published, distributed, or displayed in any form without the prior express written permission of the Company.
- All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on any materials provided as part of the Program or Program Content under this Agreement are protected by Australian and International copyright and intellectual Property laws.
- Limitation of Liability
- The Company is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with engagement in the Program, including use of its content.
- The Company makes no warranties or representations about the Program or the content provided. We exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by the law, any liability which may arise as a result of participation in the Program or use of content. Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by use in relation to participation in the Program is limited to the extent provided for by the Australian Consumer Law (Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010). To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss.
- If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid by a Court, then the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Termination of the Program
- By purchasing the Program, you agree that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement, and limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in the Program without refund of the Fee, or forgiveness of any outstanding monies owed under an agreed payment plan, should you engage in disruptive, abusive or otherwise inappropriate behaviour towards other participants or facilitators.
- Refund policy
- There are generally no refunds for the program once purchased, if you are dissatisfied with the course, please contact Rayma Torresan at email@example.com to discuss your concerns and feedback. Refunds can be at the discretion of Rayma Torresan.